International Travel Fair
KOTFA 2017 – The Best International Travel Fair in Korea
- The Korea World Travel Fair (KOTFA) is, with its 32 years history, the largest international travel fair in Korea where 60 countries are participating to promote their tourism resources and cultures.
- The KOTFA is the only international travel fair in Korea where the official tourism organizations at home and abroad are participating and sponsoring.
- The KOTFA is supporting to strengthen the competitiveness of the tourism industry in Korea by combining inbound, outbound and intrabound tourism together and providing a market place for mutual relationship among tourism businesses at home and abroad.
- The KOTFA is constantly pursuing the public concerns by providing various benefits to enable the developing countries to participate in the Fair, and enlarging the international relationship.
- The KOTFA dedicates to encourage the sound tourism of Korean travelers by offering various information of domestic and foreign tourism attractions.
KOTFA 2017 – Summary of the 32nd Korea World Travel Fair
- Title : The 32nd Korea World Travel Fair
- Period : June 1st(Thur.) ~ 4th(Sun.), 2017 / 4 days
- Venue : Halls A & B, 1FL, COEX, Seoul
- Scale of the Fair : 800 companies & organizations from 60 countries
- Host : KOTFA Organizing Committee
- Organizer : KOTFA Co., Ltd.
- Sponsor : Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism; Korea Tourism Organization; Visit Korea Committee; Korean Air
- In Collaboration with UNWTO, PATA, JATA
KOTFA 2018 – Schedule of the 33rd Korea World Travel Fair
- Period : TBA
- Venue : TBA